Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weigh in day




I have been waiting for this day for about three weeks now. I was so hyped up about this contest that I pretty much let it consume the majority of my thoughts. You see I have been trying to lose weight since the end of last August. I started my journey after finding out a family member was having some medical issues and wanted to support them. The scale back then glared an ugly 215.9! I was dedicated - I started dieting and exercising. I even joined a gym that I love, but it just didn't seem enough. I was starting to fizzle, but then my gym posted this 90 day challenge. There was no better way to get me fired up again. I love competitions. So here I am. The scale came back with 182.5. It was a little higher than I had expected, but it is what it is and I'm ready to say good bye to that weight. The challenge is set up from February 4 until May 5. It has classes every Tuesday we can try and they'll keep our progress on the site. There are great prizes for the winner, but honestly the greatest prize will be that I will be near my goal weight. What a prize that will be. So please, follow my journey. I need your support, love and comments.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to follow your journey! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With such a great attitude and determination, you WILL succeed! You are already making progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This font it terrible... but the site isn't...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's awful. I gotta get the hubby to help me fix it. I am so terrible with "computer' stuff. I'll be working on it.

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to reading (and seeing) your progress London. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm proud of you London!! I'm excited that you are getting healthier and BLOGGING! I'm excited to follow you in both. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to rock this! Look forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! SO excited about this and love my London! Seriously, you rock, girl! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete