Monday, February 27, 2012

Day #22

Saturdays are always crazy. This one was no exception and maybe even a little more than usual. So in between errands I ran to the gym. I did the couch to 5K program and that was plenty! I thought even though I over planned as always I still fit everything in. After taking a 7 minute shower (okay, I'm not sure it was really 7 minutes but it seemed pretty stinking fast) my sister called and I found out that I was 30 minutes late for our double date. Anyways, we all finally met up for a night of bowling. After bowling some of the most pitiful games ever we decided to get some dinner. This scares me. I think I'm hungry and if we go somewhere that has no good options I'll probably end up eating something that I'll regret later. Fortunately, my brother-in-law suggested Chipotle. I was totally impressed. First of all, they are organic. Second of all the totally had something I could make work in diet. I left most of the brown rice in the bowl, but totally enjoyed the rest of the meal. Overall, it was a great night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment