Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day #15

Woke up and went to pick up my Bountiful Basket. The truck was late so I was standing out in the cold for 30 minutes or so freezing. I thought I should start getting it again to guarantee that I'd have fruits and veggies in the house. I'm still undecided if I think it's worth it. Later I headed to the gym. I started following a new (more aggressive) couch to 5K program. After I did the routine I decided to turn the incline up to 10 and walk for another 10 minutes. The incline tends to make me sweat way more than the running does. I then decided to jump on the stair climber. They have placed them right by this glass wall that freaks me out. Here I am pouring sweat (and I mean pouring) and I'm afraid I'm going to slip right off and fall over this wall. Which I know isn't possible but for some reason I still fear it everytime I use that equipment. I felt good when I left and came home to a yummy salad. Monte and the boys then helped me totally clean the family room. It felt like a very successful day. I have felt so much better this week. So much more like myself, but I'm afraid the scale isn't moving very quickly. I guess we'll see on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment