Friday, February 17, 2012

Day #13

The kitchen mess was still going on and my stress level was through the roof. I had planned to visit a friend who lives near by to visit and make french macarons. I know cookies on a diet not the greatest of plans, but I also love to cook treats. I had decided I would have one cookie. Originally I said I'd forgo all desserts during this 90 day challenge but I also realized my original plans weren't working. I had a lovely visit with my friend and our cookies turned out so yummy. We ate salad for lunch so I wasn't feeling guilty about my decision until later. When I arrived home the kitchen work was finally done but then I had to go to work to put it all back together. It took forever and I was to tired to make myself go to the gym. We had fast food for dinner one last time and I made sure to go to a different place so I could pick out a healthier option. I ate it and then I saw there was an extra cheese tot that no one had eaten. I should have walked away from it, but no I ate the entire thing. 300 calories of no nutrition value at all. It didn't even taste that good. I felt that I had fallen off the wagon at this point. There is only one thing to do if you fall off and that is get back on immediately. I didn't say well I already made a bad choice so I might as well start over tomorrow. I started over right then. One of the trainers at the gym told me it's like a series of battles. The point is to win more than you lose. Great wisdom in that, so instead of letting it defeat me I'm going to fight to win the next battle. And then the next. And then the next.

1 comment:

  1. I like that. One battle at a time. And "battle" is a good word for it. :) Keep it up London!!

    ReplyDelete