Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day #25

Another Try it Tuesday was here and so that means it was weigh-in day. I lost 2.2 lbs. this week so I now weight 173.7. I can't wait to kiss those 170's good-bye. I was okay with the 2.2 weight loss this week unlike last week when I was disappointed. I can see my body changing and I need to be happy with it. I'm doing the best I can. The class today was T.E.A.M Weight Loss. It was a good group. I enjoyed the class and left sweaty even though I didn't feel like I had to push myself. If I didn't already participate with T.E.A.M. fitness I'd probably pick this class. My favorite of the Try it Tuesday's so far. Afterwards I was feeling good and had to run some errands. Davis was so well behaved and I finally found some clothes and a new bathing suit. I was so excited for the clothes. I even took a picture in the swimsuit and will add it to this post tomorrow. I'm making progress and feeling good. Braedon was going to a birthday party and he needed some gluten free pizza. I figured since I was making the effort to get him pizza that the whole family would have pizza for dinner. I'm not quite ready to give pizza up. I was so proud of myself. I ate one slice and then left the rest alone. This is a personal triumph for me. Pizza is definitely one of my biggest temptations. I don't want to give it up so I need to figure out how I can still have a small amount every once in a while. I included it in my calorie count and did not go over. Yay! I had a really great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment