Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day #14


Woke up feeling energized. Went to meet with T.E.A.M fitness. After strength training hour was over I jumped on the treadmill and kicked it into drive. I purchases a new protein shake and one of the trainer's told me he'd help me out. I left feeling fantastic. I came home and went shopping with my stepmom. She helped me pick out some new exercise clothes. None of the clothes in my closet fit.... again! It's time to purge them. I've been wearing baggy clothes. I was so excited. My new exercise pants are larges. Not only am I out of plus size clothing but I'm no longer even an XL. I asked my hubby if he wanted to see my new workout out clothes. He looked at me like I was nuts. Then when I walked in the room his expression changed. He told me I look sexy in my workout clothes. During the classes at the gym the instructors yell out "Do you feel sexy" and I've always thought "No, I feel sweaty". I think my mind might change the next time they ask. I was able to cook in my kitchen again after I totally cleaned it up. It felt good to be back on my game. I'm more committed to my goal than I have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment