Monday, February 13, 2012

Day #9

Another Sabbath day so it's my day of rest. No gym. No sweating. Went to church and then had family dinner. We have my extended family meet every other Sunday for a family dinner. I thought this was going to be difficult going into the challenge. My youngest sister was in charge this week so all I had to do was provide plates, cups and drinks. That was easy enough. She made a honey BBQ chicken, Lera made homemade mashed potatoes, and Betty (my stepmom) made frozen mixed vegetables and brought purchased rolls. I tried to eat about six ounces of the chicken and the vegetables. I left the mashed potatoes (even though they looked delicious) and the roll. Not to bad. I'm in charge next. I've already warned them it was going to be healthy. My brother-in-law didn't seem to excited, but I know they are all supportive. I love them and I'm glad I could still have a good time with them without having a hard time sticking with my challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment