Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5, 2012

Wow, there is a month left of this contest. I can't believe what a journey this past 60 days has been. I started the contest wearing a size 16 and now I'm down to a size 12. Two more sizes and I'll hit my goal. When I started this I was sure I could win. I thought it was all just a decision of working hard. Even though I have given it my all the pounds are slow to come off. I'm down almost 17 pounds. I'm still really excited about my progress. I've made lovely friends, found new ways to work out, and realized that I have strength that I didn't think I possessed. I can run and I'm getting faster all the time. Yesterday I held a 2 1/2 minute plank. Today I'm taking a swimming lesson. We have a mini triathlon next week. I never thought I'd be participating in anything like that. I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment