Friday, March 2, 2012

Day #27

I didn't go to the gym today. I thought about trying to squeeze in a short workout before visiting my doctor, but didn't want to arrive sweaty. I have the best doctor. He ordered blood work. I'll go in fasting on Saturday. I didn't for my appointment because I get so ill not eating and it was to late in the morning. When I started I said there would be blood, sweat and tears. There has been buckets of sweat and quite a few tears but I had to fit the "blood" in there somehow. I actually knew that I'd be visiting the doctor and thought it would be a funny way to be able to use this saying. He will be checking me for hypoglycemia. He said if that's not it I probably need to increase my calorie count. This scares me. I'm afraid I'll stop losing again. I'm tired a lot though. I just want to be skinny, have energy and feel good. When I got home I discovered that my basement wall is flooded and we can't figure out where the water is coming from. We had a huge snowfall the night before. We just got all the fire mess from November fixed and now we have a water soaked basement. AARRRRGGGGG. Stress once again. They say stress isn't good for weight loss. And I have had more than my fair share!

No comments:

Post a Comment